Tuesday & Wednesday: 10- 6pm
Thursday & Friday: 10 - 7pm
Saturday & Sunday: 12 - 4pm
DEDICATED CHILDREN'S AREA:
Tuesday & Friday: 10 - 5pm
Saturday: 12 - 4pm
Children can borrow books and DVDs during Main Library Hours.
RHYME TIME - suggested £3 per child:
Tuesdays at 10.30 with Cara
Fridays at 10.30 with Sasha
Monday & Bank Holidays : LIBRARY CLOSED
How to Donate
We are an independant charity with only one task - running the Library for our community. We recveive no support for running costs from Camden or other branches of Government.
Only our community can uspport us and without that we will close
Currently the library costs us £250 a day to keep open.
There are a number of ways you can donate:
- Online with PayPal. You do not have to have a PayPal account to do this, just your credit or debit card details. Please click here:
Please note that PayPal is conveniet but they do charge us so we do not receive the amount you donate
- By transfer from your account. The details you will need to give your bank are:
|Account name||:||Keats Community Library|
|Sort Code||:||20 36 16|
- By cheque or CAF voucher. Please make this payable to Keats Community Library and hand in at the library or you can pop it in the post and send to:
|Keats Community Library,|
|10A Keats Grove|
|London NW3 2RR|
- Set up a standing order for a regular donation. Please print and complete the form below and send to the Library by email or hand it in when passing . Click to download a Standing Order Mandate.
- Gift-Aid allows Keats Community Library to claim back the tax you have paid on your donation and add an extra 25p to every £1 you donate. Please complete the form or ask us for help. It costs you nothing and gives us another 25%!
- You can download our Gift Aid Form HERE. Please send it back by email or deliver to the library
Legacies Would you consider giving us a legacy in your will?
If you love our library, you can pass this love on to future generations by helping us secure our future.
One way that you could do this, would be to leave us a legacy.
Your bequest will ensure that the library continues to serve our community, so that children may learn to love stories and books, then study in a quiet safe place, who knows, even write a book at one of our desks!
And we can bring great writers and actors and poets in person to our much loved library in the evenings, making affordable world class cultural events easily accessible to less mobile residents.
The library is run by volunteers so all the money we raise goes directly towards keeping the library open.
There is no need to rewrite your will. It is very simple to make a codicil. The two main types of gift through your Will are Pecuniary and Residuary legacies.
• A Pecuniary legacy is a gift of a specific sum of money in your Will, like £1,000.
But you don’t have to have a lot of money to leave a legacy. We are grateful for anything you can spare. Even a small amount will buy some books!
• A Residuary legacy is a share of your estate (or the whole of your estate) after any specific amounts have been taken away.
It is really very easy to do. We can provide some wording but we do recommend that you get legal advice to make sure what’s best for you, or we can introduce you to a local solicitor.
If you would like to discuss a legacy, call us on 0207 431 1266 and we will call you back.
What better way to leave a memento for your neighbours…
Thank you very, very much indeed ____________________________________________________________________________________